Quadrille Nishida Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, the Company) recognizes the importance of the protection of personal information in today’s advanced information society and is committed to protecting personal information based on the following policies.
1. Legal compliance
We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations on the protection of personal information.
2. Regarding the collection of personal information
Personal information means information relating to an individual that can identify a specific individual, such as addresses, names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
In cases where we collect your personal information, we will inform you of the purpose of the use of such personal information and ask for your consent in advance of such collection. We will obtain it by legal and fair means.
3. Purpose of using personal information
The Company will use the personal information provided within the scope of the following purposes. To communicate with customers, to provide business guidance, and to send e-mails, materials, products, etc. as answers to inquiry. We will use it appropriately to the extent necessary for our service and manage it strictly.
4. Management of personal information
The Company takes required actions including maintaining security systems and management systems and providing staff trainings to prevent unlawful access to personal information of registrants and loss, destruction, falsification and leak of such information. We take safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
5. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The Company shall not disclose or provide the personal information obtained by it to any third party, except in the following cases:
- When we have received the consent of the customer
- After considering the content of inquiries from our customers, there are cases where we judge that it is appropriate for the affiliated companies that provide our products and services to respond.
- With an aim to improve our services to customers, we may entrust the handling of personal information to our group companies and other partner companies. (See the following topics for details)
- When disclosure is required by law
6. Joint use of personal information
We may share customers personal information as follows.
- Items of personal information for joint use
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Contents of inquiry
- Scope of parties to share personal information
- Our group companies
- Cido Co., Ltd.
- Purpose of use of personal information by the joint users
- To inform on services, products, etc. of our group companies
- Person responsible for the personal information
- Quadrille Nishida Co., Ltd.
7. Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information
If a customer wishes to make inquiries, corrections, or deletions to your personal information, we will appropriately respond upon confirming the identity of the customer. Please contact our support team below.
The Company will review the operational status of the handling of personal information and make efforts for continuous improvement. We may change the Policy as necessary.
9. Date of enactment and revision
Enacted: March 1, 2021
For inquiries about the handling of your personal information, please contact our support team below.
Quadrille Nishida Co., Ltd. Management Department
Kyoto Excel Human bldg. 2F
830 Honkakujimae-cho, Gojo st. Kawaramachi Nishi-iru,Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto
TEL +81-75-351-1181 FAX +81-75-341-5690